We hold clients’, potential clients’ and suppliers’ data and the data of personnel within companies that have expressed an interest in or used our publications.
We hold only the data we require to contact our clients, potential clients or suppliers: name, company name and address, company email, main company telephone number and work mobile.
We are committed to complying with the current data protection laws including GDPR and PECR, only processing that data for the purposes made clear below:
- We will NEVER share with or sell your data to any third parties
- We will do our best to ensure your personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date. Please do contact us if you want to update your details
- We will never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the ICO
- We will not send you marketing messages via cold calls, automated calls or text
- We will contact you regarding current or potential features as necessitated by the project
- Under PECR we might contact you by HTML email with news and updates, which we have identified as the most unobtrusive way to contact you.
If you do not find our marketing communications of use, or interest, you can easily choose to unsubscribe from our HTML emails at any time. We will NEVER contact you again using this method and will delete your data from our active email marketing lists. The ‘Unsubscribe’ link can be found in the footer area of our marketing emails.
If you require access or wish to update the data stored by Marketskil UK Ltd please email email@example.com and we will supply this free of charge if requested within one calendar month.
If you wish to delete your record from our marketing list, simply send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The internet isn’t always an inherently safe environment, but we will always work to ensure that all reasonable technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access.
If there is a breach of the data we hold, which risks your rights or freedoms, we commit to reporting to the ICO and our contacts on the compromised lists within 72 hours of the breach.
We undertake regular data and process audits.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.